Dag Representation Of A Basic Block Allows
Dag Representation Of A Basic Block Allows is the easiest topic in computer science, In this article, you will learn easily Dag Representation Of A Basic Block Allows. In this tutorial, we are going to learn about Dag Representation Of A Basic Block Allows.
A DAG for basic block is a directed acyclic graph with the following labels on nodes:
- The graph’s leaves are labelled with a unique identifier, which can be variable names or constants.
- An operator symbol is used to label the graph’s interior nodes.
- A sequence of identifiers for labels is also provided to nodes to store the computed value.
- Data structures known as DAGs are a type of data structure. It’s used to perform simple block transformations.
- DAG is a useful tool for determining the generic sub-expression.
- It shows how the meaning computed by the argument is used in subsequent statements in a visual representation.
Algorithm for construction of DAG
Input: It contains a basic block
Output: It contains the following information:
- Each node contains a label. For leaves, the label is an identifier.
- Each node contains a list of attached identifiers to hold the computed values.
Case (i) x:= y OP z Case (ii) x:= OP y Case (iii) x:= y
Method of Dag Representation Of A Basic Block Allows
If y operand is undefined then create node(y).
If z operand is undefined then for case(i) create node(z).
For case(i), create node(OP) whose right child is node(z) and left child is node(y).
For case(ii), check whether there is node(OP) with one child node(y).
For case(iii), node n will be node(y).
For node(x) delete x from the list of identifiers. Append x to the attached identifiers list for the node n found in step 2. Finally set node(x) to n.
Example of Dag Representation Of A Basic Block Allows
S1:= 4 * i S2:= a[S1] S3:= 4 * i S4:= b[S3] S5:= s2 * S4 S6:= prod + S5 Prod:= s6 S7:= i+1 i := S7 if i<= 20 goto (1)
- Brute Force Approach in Compiler Design
- Can Only Compare Identically-Labeled Series Objects
- This Vector Function Is Used To Insert An Item Into A Vector
- Cannot Use Import Statement Outside a Module Node
- What Are Streams in C++? What Are Predefined Streams in C++?